- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the project management team.
- Work with a variety of high profile and compelling clients.
- Great time to join this fast growing and successful agency in a lead role.
If you'd love nothing more than to work for a leading digital agency at the forefront of the talented project management team, then this could well be the role you've been waiting for.
What you'll be doing
As Digital Project Manager, it'll be down to you to manage an array of digital projects, varying in size and complexity, end to end. You’ll manage eCommerce web builds, mobile builds, redesigns, 3rd party integrations and more, working closely with developers, designers, business analysts, client services and fellow project managers to deliver the highest possible standard of work - keeping your lovely clients coming back for more!
You will have strong agency experience and an ability to lead technical projects and digital transformations from inception to delivery.
As the natural lynchpin between technical and non-technical stakeholders you will work closely with clients to keep them up to date with the progress of projects, mitigating risks and ensuring everything runs like clockwork.
What experience you'll need
- You’ll ideally be a Junior Digital Project Manager, Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager within a digital or integrated agency.
- Strong track record managing digital/web related projects.
- An understanding of e commerce and different platforms.
- An ability to manage digital change and transformation projects.
- An understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- First rate client management skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, managing multiple projects or clients simultaneously without adversely affecting budgets, timelines and overall success.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you will receive a competitive salary along with a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work for an employer who encourages and supports personal and professional growth.
If you think this could be a good match get in touch with Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment today.
Alternatively, if you know someone who could be a good fit, feel free to recommend this role to them as we offer a referral scheme.
£27,000.00 - £33,000.00 per year