As Digital Photographer Intern for Hasana, Inc. you will have a variety of responsibilities throughout the semester. Our Studio team is looking for interns to bring the Hasana, Inc. products to life through high quality digital photography. You will use have a strong sense for lighting and an eye for detail, thereby constantly improving the shopping experience at Hasana, Inc.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working in the studio team alongside the stylists taking digital images of Hasana, Inc. products.
- Ensuring that all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with Hasana, Inc. guidelines.
- Producing high quality and consistently beautiful images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent.
- Accurately archiving images to be easily accessed by other Hasana, Inc. departments.
- Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shoot records.
- Ensuring all images are ready in advance of online sales.
- Meeting daily and weekly deadlines to prepare for new website material.
- Aiding the Product Photography Manager in implementing and executing creative direction from Editorial and Art Director.
- Ability to work well within a team working well under pressure with a flexible attitude.
- Responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies.
- When needed Retouch / Crop / Upload Digital Images
- Name and maintain digital asset file / structure organization
- Retouch digital photographic images
- Perform quality assurance on all images
- Crop digital photographic images / maintain file size specification guidelines.
- Ensure colour consistency between images.
- Ad hoc duties
- A passion for womens economic opportunities
- Must be a full or part-time student and working toward a degree
- Must be eligible to receive school credit and commit to 2-3 days a week for 3 months
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Previous experience in studio environment
- Proven experience with digital cameras and lighting
- High technical proficiency in PhotoShop, Capture One and networked computers
- Strong understanding of colour correction
- Strong understanding of image constraints
- Ability to work well with a team
- Detail oriented and creative
- Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team playe
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.