- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and will be to work around you & your lifestyle going forwards
Sweaty Betty is looking for an experienced and hands-on Digital Motion Lead to join our growing Creative team at a very exciting time for the brand. Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will play a key role in developing and spearheading film and motion content across channels.
A seasoned storyteller, you will be passionate about creating a visual experience that connects and engages our audience across our touch points and achieves commercial goals.
This role will be instrumental in the Creative team and you will be full of ideas and will drive forward market-leading film and motion content, working strategically and collaboratively with our Performance Marketing, Social and Content teams.
A motivational manager who can develop and nurture a team of Motion designers, you will be responsible for ensuring consistency and elevation of all film and motion content produced and inspire your team to create innovative work.
You will join a passionate and growing Creative team where you can really make an impact, push boundaries, and bring dynamic brand content to life!
Overview of briefs: Concept and editing of video content for stores, paid and organic social, seasonal marketing campaigns, website, events, display creative, OOH, Youtube, TV and new digital channels!
Your SB Journey:
- Work alongside the Head of Creative, SVP Brand and wider teams to market leading content and develop our film output across channels, including seasonal marketing campaigns, product category films for the website, content for stores, performance marketing, paid and organic social and the website.
- End-to-end content creation, from storyboard through to hands on editing and animation/motion design.
- You will manage a small team of motion designers and freelancers and will be responsible for delegating briefs, managing workflow and enhance ways of working.
- Ensure film content produced is optimised and edited specifically for each channel.
- Analytical focus in driving performance improvement through testing and learning with creative. Take an active interest in the numbers and setting goals for yourself and your team to showcase the value and impact of the creative.
- Occasionally support the Head of Creative with still life and model stills shoot briefs, selects and retouch notes.
- 7 years minimum motion and film design experience.
- 2 year’s management experience preferable.
- BA or equivalent in relevant art, design or interactive field.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills is a must.
- Expert ability using After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working alongside videographers would be an advantage.
- Not afraid to try new things and push creative boundaries! Test and learn attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the wider teams and harness data and analytics to inform and optimise creative output. Balancing creativity with a commercial understanding is key.
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing channels with a focus on Instagram and Facebook, YouTube, display, affiliates, Pinterest, snap chat, Tiktok. Ability to demonstrate understanding of ad formats across different platforms and how to optimise creative to the relevant platforms and formats.
- Passionate about creating content and always up to date and aware of digital trends and new innovations.
- A background in creating social content is key.