We are a growing fintech startup company based in Coventry. This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing candidate to begin their career. This role will be working across web, mobile, social, and other digital channels. We need to create a strong online presence and generate online traffic and sales conversions. The role also involves software administration and support comprising of monitoring software, installations and account admin duties. This unique role exposes you to all areas of the business and builds upon your professional development.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- You may be a graduate with a Marketing, Finance or Business-related degree - or you may have other relevant skills and experience.
- Our preferred candidates have an interest in Finance.
- Our perfect candidate has the ability to proactively learn, prioritise and work well independently.
- Results-driven business requires a confident creative individual with their own ideas. Candidate must be able to think for themselves and drive their own marketing campaigns. Logical thinking and entrepreneurial skills are required.
- The perfect candidate needs to be flexible on working hours…we can operate during US trading hours. This means workdays can vary from traditional 9 am to 5 pm GMT or US hours from 2 pm - 9 pm GMT.
- Developing and managing the delivery of all digital communications
- Creating a high performing web presence that supports UK/US customers, sales and service needs
- Being accountable for all analysis of digital activity to maximise the commercial opportunities and ensure activity is compliant and delivers excellent customer outcomes
- Using market insight and analytics to further improve our digital insight and potential marketing avenues.
- Leading digital sales through both direct and paid channels including the account management of aggregator websites and paid affiliates
- Aiding with the sales, marketing, product, servicing and communications to digitally support all activity within the company.
- Working in partnership with marketing agencies to drive digital sales and brand performance through engaging digital content that improves our web SEO/SEM, email/SMS, social, display and PPC activity
- Managing financial software on a daily basis, including installations, updates and client software support.
- Work from home opportunities
- Fintech company at the forefront of financial technology, this opportunity will allow the individual to gain highly sought-after skills in all areas of a rapidly evolving field.
- Freedom to create and test new ideas and solve solutions independently. There is not a strict work structure which allows the individual to be creative and change the direction of all marketing campaigns.
- A fast-growing startup which means extensive room for growth and future opportunities.
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
This is an excellent opportunity within this fast-growing financial services/software provider for a high-class digital marketing candidate, Digital Specialist, or digital campaign manager.