Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
As part of the Marketo global digital marketing team you will be working within a team managing and optimizing our digital advertising including PPC and Social Media Ads. The ideal candidate has strong analytical and copy writing skills. A quick learner, with a desire to contribute to cutting edge digital marketing programs you’ll get excited about performance based marketing.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, BingAds, and other search engines focused on CRO.
- Own display media optimization and spend
- Actively test and analyze keywords, ad copy, creatives, placements and landing pages to increase CTR, CPA and ROI.
- Create and maintain digital marketing programs using Marketo technology.
- Trouble shoot invoicing/reconciliation with 3rd Party reporting
- Communicate key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunities to greater team
- Work close to the regional sales and marketing teams to support the local campaigns using the digital channels.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications.
- Have 5+ years’ work experience at an agency, brand or media owner
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Comfortable working with budgets and numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Google AdWords certification or hands on experience with programmatic display media desirable but not required
- Experience with PPL, Content Syndication and SEO strategy/implementation desirable but not required.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.