The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, coordinate, and execute impactful online/offline marketing initiatives to generate leads, increase the Vertex brand and product awareness across Europe.
This includes creating and implementing marketing campaigns using our marketing automation tools and the distribution of content via social media and other online/offline media as well as monitoring and reporting on the leads generated per campaign.
- Create the digital marketing strategy for Europe
- Plan and oversee execution of all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns working with global team
- Content: oversee the development of content for use on the website leveraging US content as much as possible
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify market trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Marketing Automation; be responsible for Pardot
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points (long term growth)
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Budget: be responsible for the budget and ROI
- Day to day management of CRM and marketing automation platform ensuring the business keeps accurate and quality data
- Assist the team on the execution of sophisticated email marketing campaigns including dynamic emails, segmentation and marketing automation
- EU website guardian: closely monitor website performance and contribute with new strategies and campaigns to increase traffic and lead generation. Maintenance and update of the website throughout the life cycle of the shows (working with global team)
- Must be able to build relationships and quickly and take initiatives in driving projects while being proactive in suggesting new ideas
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Knowledge of Salesforce, and marketing automation tools such as Pardot or Eloqua a plus.
- Ability to organise, prioritise, coordinate and implement multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented and customer-focused.
- Team player
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years various marketing experience.
REQUIRED FOUNDATIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Builds Relationships: Fosters open dialogue and obtains shared commitment to proposals; shared ideas and information to promote mutual understanding, respect, and effective decision-making.
- Drives for Results: Acts to create opportunities for Vertex or to avoid future problems; has the courage to act with incomplete information rather than simply thinking about it; maintains a focused commitment to achieving enterprise objectives.
- Knows the Business: Understands and applies knowledge of Vertex business and processes to accomplish goals.
- Anticipates Customer Needs (internal and external): Establishes and maintains productive relationships with customers and partners, anticipating their needs.
- Learns Continuously: Expands own knowledge base to enhance performance; seeks development to increase strengths for current and future needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in this position. Other functions may be assigned, and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.