An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Global Marketing Department of MSC Software who is looking for a highly motivated and committed Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist, reporting into the Global Marketing Manager. Under the direction of the Global Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist will be responsible for developing the Global digital and social media marketing campaign strategy for the company.
This position requires a proactive approach to building relationships with customers by using a variety of media whilst focusing on innovation` and efficiency, in addition to strong communication with internal teams and other key business units.
Using a combination of marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance MSC’s global social media presences, devising strategies to drive online traffic, improving the usability, design, content and conversion. Responsible for tracking conversion rates and recommending improvements to the company website, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. You will work with the wider global marketing teams to create innovative digital & social media campaigns.
You will also work closely with the marketing automation specialist so a knowledge of marketing automation systems such as Marketo/Pardot is a must.
A self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, the successful candidate will have at least 5 years practical experience with good understanding of B2B marketing, marketing automation, digital and social media, you will have a proven ability to liaise at all levels.
- Development of the Digital marketing, social media strategy and strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- In conjuntion with the marketing automation specialist develop and execute email marketing programs, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyse campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Working with the Senior Website Developer, tracking conversion rates and continually looking at ways to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website. Together review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital and social media marketing
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new industry and country specific social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Responsibility for planning of all digital and social media marketing to ensure it falls within pre-agreed budgets and report on agreed KPI’s
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Provides training and guidance to global social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collect customer data and analyses of interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Working with the wider team on the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns to up sell and cross sell
- Ability to work with a number of stakeholders and ensure effective collaboration and communication
- Management of brand and reputation among all internal and external stakeholders, using traditional and innovative communication techniques
- Managing relationships with external agencies to ensure all marketing activity supports the brand
- Work closely with IT staff, vendors, and consultants who provide infrastructure and technology support, and other related matters. Ensure technical multimedia needs are secured and configured for organisation events; includes audio, video, and other electronic platforms.
- From time-to-time undertake additional activities as business needs and marketing objectives dictate
Requirements of the role:
· 5-7 + years of Social Media & Digital Marketing
· Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
· Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
· Strong independent project management skills
· Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
· Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
· Excellent attention to detail
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Great interpersonal skills to liaise with colleagues and to champion the adoption of content policies in key business units
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Experience of project management and digital delivery
· Experience of managing external agencies
· Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Attention to Detail
Preferred location: Frimley or Cobham
The candidate should be authorized to work in the United Kingdom.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic, international performing and successful company, then send your complete application documents (CV, salary expectation and availability) in ENGLISH through our “Global Job Opportunities Link” on www.mscsoftware.com.. If you wish to obtain more information by phone first, please contact Mary Harrison on her mobile phone number +44 (0) 7741 524129.