Mobile Enterprise is a mobile data application developer based in Bath.
You can find out more about us from our web-site: www.mobile-enterprise.co.uk
We are part of the Datainsights group of companies: www.datainsights.ae
- Identify target audience and grow our marketing list
- Organise email campaigns and other marketing projects
- Generate leads through a combination of emails, social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, LinkedIn), website referrals, outbound & in-bound calls and other marketing events.
- Use Google Analytics and generate social insights and email reports
- Create and maintain marketing databases for lead generation
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates using Mailchimp
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimise unsubscribes
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements whilst ensuring GDPR compliance, using Mailchimp
Communicate directly with clients and prospects:
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to develop leads and enquiries
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
Support sales teams in organising various projects:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities. - This will be done using online platforms such as social media and chat bot.
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Employ marketing techniques to manage social media, web analytics, rankings etc.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- SEO - Increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to think outside the box
- People skills
- Enjoy phone contact
- Keen on learning
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and the communication channels we use is desirable
- We are a small supportive team, so we are looking for a team player and leader who is keen on taking on new responsibilities and taking ownership of them.
- We are also looking for someone outgoing, who enjoys talking to people, as there will be lots of customer services and sales involved in this role as well.
5 GCSE’s total:
- English and Maths GCSE grade D or above
- 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any subject
Company perks / benefits:
- In-house one-to-one training
- A flexible and collaborative environment
- The apprentice will be able considered as a real team member and they will be able to make a real impact in the company growth in terms of Digital Marketing and sales
- After completing the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be offered a permanent position if you are the right fit
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.