We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a focus on the UK Market to join our team in Vienna.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager - UK market
Salary: Minimum of EUR 42,000.-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance
Job Type: Full Time
To be considered for this role you must be willing to relocate to Vienna.
Digital Marketing Manager - Company:
PlanRadar is a fast-growing global company with an award-winning solution for documentation and communication in the construction and real estate industry. We already have customers from 43 countries worldwide and every single month thousands of new companies register to use PlanRadar in their projects.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who has experience in online campaign management, content management and lead generation. In this role you will manage all online marketing related topics for our UK subsidiary in London, but you will be located in our headquarters in Vienna.
Digital Marketing Manager - Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementation and development of online lead generation channels targeting the UK (SEA, Paid Social and Affiliate)
- Identification and implementation of potential new channels targeting the UK
- Strong operational involvement in SEO agendas
- Tracking, analysis and reporting of the results according to the company guidelines as well as suggesting appropriate measures
- Close cooperation with the Conversion Rate Optimization and Marketing Automation teams
Digital Marketing Manager - Profile:
- Education with a focus on marketing
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Relevant experience in online and performance marketing
- Sound knowledge of the common tools (Sistrix, SEOlizer, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
- Passion for effective copywriting and high-quality standards
- Independent, precise and strongly data driven way of working
- Strong communication and team skills
- Native-level English speaker, German is a plus
- Experience in promoting SaaS products is a plus
Digital Marketing Manager - Benefits:
- Room for personal and professional development
- Versatile work environment
- Participating in a company with a high growth potential, international customers and investors
- Headquarter in the center of Vienna
- A motivated and dynamic team who shares the same vision
- Attractive base salary + performance-based bonus
- Additional benefits like company events, free snacks & drinks
Digital Marketing Manager - Package:
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 42,000.-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
To submit your CV for this excellent opportunity with the chance of being part of our team, press 'apply' today!