Watches2U International are the largest independent online watch shop in the UK. As well as Watches2U, we operate Sunglasses2U, ChrisElli and a number of own brand websites, all selling fashion accessories. We are an ever-expanding organisation with the ability to develop and nurture our team of dedicated staff members.
Due to growth we are now looking for a new member of the marketing team in the role of Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the online growth of the business. They will be a forward thinking, driven individual who will ensure that the business stays at the forefront of digital marketing trends.
We are looking for someone with a minimum 2 years experience in Digital Marketing who can demonstrate a clear understanding of current trends & best practice. Experience in SEO and PPC is essential and affiliate or email marketing is a bonus. This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple of years’ experience to take the next step & ownership over this channel within the business. There is good opportunity for growth & development for the right individual within this role.
This role will encompass a range of digital marketing tasks including:
– Undertaking technical SEO audits & working with the development team to action on-site changes
– Keyword Research & Mapping
– Competitor Analysis
– Link Strategy & Acquisition
– Link Auditing & Removal where needed
– Set and monitor KPIs for measuring success and effectiveness
– Develop & implement growth strategies
– Produce weekly and monthly digital marketing reports
– Report and present information/learning when required
– Ensure educational development of team
– Involvement in Affiliate Channel Management & sourcing new partnerships.
*The role is based in our Croydon offices and the hours are Mon – Fri 09:30 – 18:00 and includes 20 days annual leave plus public holidays. Salary £30,000 to £35,000 per annum DOE.