Who are we
Allianz Partners is the world’s leading B2B2C specialist and expert in the creation and delivery of unique solutions that combine service, insurance and technology to provide worldwide protection and care. We specialise in assistance, international health & life, automotive and travel insurance. Our solutions are available to our business partners, and in some cases, are integrated into their own customer offers. They are also available via direct channels under our Allianz Assistance brand. Allianz Worldwide Partners is part of the Allianz Group, one of the world’s largest insurers and leading financial services companies.
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for the delivery of our B2C offering and digital marketing activities across a range of B2B clients (within the travel, health and automotive sectors). Some key areas the team cover include:
- Website management
- Email campaigns
- Direct marketing campaigns
- Social Media channel management
- CRM and Data management
- Loyalty / Incentives / Affiliates
What we expect of you
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our growing UK and Ireland digital team, and further develop the organisation’s digital expertise.
With a growing digital demand in the market, the Digital Marketing Manager will lead in the development of the digital presence of the business. You will oversee a team of capable digital marketing professionals, ensuring that targets and strategy are met by analysing performance and engagement of users.
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, you will head up the digital marketing for the UK & Ireland for this fantastic company. You will be responsible for budgets, and manage a team of 4 digital executives working in-house.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 (35 hours per week). However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with business needs
What can you expects of us
Besides competitive pay and benefits, you will have the freedom to explore new things in a team where knowledge is shared openly. We are also committed to investing in your professional development through training and mentoring, so you can learn and progress in your role with us.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Setting the Digital Marketing strategy for the different areas: acquisition, conversion, retention and content across all our brands and business partners.
- Providing the digital marketing plans for the different brands annually and ensuring they are delivered accordingly, keeping track of budget, revenue, sales, ROI.
- Manage the budget for the team and channels
- Provide strategic input to the overarching marketing strategy, creating a vision for digital marketing channels and how they will enhance business performance, sales and increase customer satisfaction.
- Engage key internal stakeholders in the vision i.e. Executive Leadership team; Marketing team and the wider business ensuring they have clarity on our digital plans.
- Be responsible for working with the Insight manager to constantly assess customer sentiment for our digital platforms from websites, apps and all customer interactions.
- Develop and evolve our digital strategy across all channels through a digitally native mind-set, demonstrating a leading edge digital experience that challenges and influences all stakeholders.
- Responsible for all digital projects within the company such as: new white label, e-commerce websites, mobile apps and all digital journeys.
- Proven UI and UX experience across multi-channels and fully responsible for the user experience across all platforms.
- Extensive PPC / SEO / Social Media / Emailing experience, managing all KPIs to drive e-commerce growth and optimise the ROI.
- Devise and implement market leading strategies to promote the digital brand customer experience internally and externally that link to a cohesive, integrated marketing strategy. Ensure digital marketing strategies incorporate new and evolving technologies.
- Source; negotiate, manage commercial terms and compliance of key digital agencies and other suppliers, who provide services to the business.
- Work closely with the Line of Business Heads (Travel, Roadside, Warranty, Home and Direct) and Comms & PR to ensure a cohesive online strategy, offering your expertise in Acquisition, Conversion and Retention.
- Maintain ongoing measurement and reporting (formally and informally) on marketing digital performance; manage feedback from key stakeholders and lead improvement action plans
- Identify and develop opportunities and synergies across the wider group through the development of effective working relationships
- Support new sales development from a SME digital perspective with tender materials and pitch’s
- Drive a ‘Digital First’ transformation of the business in the UK and with the European parent company.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising and/or experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent fluency in written and verbal English
SPECIALIST SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Practical evidence of experience within the following areas:
- Extensive experience of managing Digital Marketing teams and activities
- Practical application and knowledge of Digital Marketing and e-commerce
- Successfully working independently and collaboratively within a fast paced environment, able to adapt and pivot within a rapidly changing digital landscape
- Track record of driving a digital e-commerce platform whilst working closely with key stakeholders in IT, design, sales and marketing.
- Ability to persuade and motivate others to achieve corporate digital and e-commerce goals (a digital “evangelist”).
- Build cross-functional partnerships with key stakeholders and senior leaders within an organisation
- Well versed in commercial negotiation and expert SME within digital marketing
- Consistent high achiever who is comfortable working within a target/objective lead environment
- Delivering professional presentations utilising various media
- Have detailed and applied knowledge in managing PPC, SEO and affiliate marketing campaigns
- Good experience in managing websites - looking at landing pages, customer journeys, funnel analysis & conversion rates
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving / lateral thinking skills
- Full UK driving license
- Online marketing experience, CIM qualified
- Project management experience/ skills, knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge and experience of statistical analysis tool such as SAS, SPSS, SQL or web analytics and optimisation tools
- Experience in B2C sales preferably within the finance & insurance industry.
- Experience of campaign management e.g. Google AdWords, AdMob, Email
- Experienced Direct Marketer preferably within the finance & insurance industry.