MG076 - Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury Retailer
This client has a reputation as a leading provider of fine tailoring and ceremonial robes for over 325 years. As a brand with a strong heritage, they hold 3 Royal Warrants and operate in a range of markets including; tailored menswear, fine womenswear and ceremonial robes for royal, legal and academic use.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will take responsibility for their online presence and ensure brand consistency across all channels.
In this role you will:
- Plan, deliver and analyse an effective digital marketing strategy across the group;
- Manage the day to day running and optimisation of digital channels including ecommerce, social, mobile, email, SEO, affiliates;
- Harness the power of SEO, heat mapping, analytics and search to drive maximum, relevant traffic to the website;
- Be accountable for the design, development and delivery of differentiated UX / UI across all digital channels;
- Develop product marketing and promotional content schedules for all digital media (web, social media, emails);
- Collaborate with external partners and internal stakeholders to deliver optimum user experience and drive revenue.
This job is for you if you have:
- Excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing techniques;
- Hands-on experience of managing multiple ecommerce sites and driving web development projects;
- Good knowledge of SEO, web site performance / load testing and monitoring / analytics, online development and UX and UI;
- The ability to deliver complex projects involving different stakeholders (internal and external);
- Experience in the luxury sector, either in retail or ecommerce;
- Ability to work with various target audiences and categories i.e. formal tailoring, womenswear as well as ceremonial dress for graduates or legal professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new, but ambitious team and take chance to shape the digital marketing strategy as they continue to growth their online presence and user base.
Apply now through the link provided or email Marianna Georgiou at MGeorgiou@mcgregor-boyall.com
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.