DIGITAL MARKETING INSIGHT ANALYST
c£50,000 - £60,000 + BENS & BONUS
Our client a leading insurance business is looking for an experienced digital marketing insight analyst with a background focusing on marketing optimisation, statistical attribution modelling initiatives and advance digital analytics in order to monitor performance and inform decision making.
You will work with cutting edge technology, rich datasets and advance machine learning techniques to help shape the overall function.
- Develop KPI's
- work closely with the Marketing team to incorporate model outcomes, following the development of statistical attribution models
- monitor trends, opportunities & issues through deep dive analysis of the digital journey
- work closely with a variety of teams - data science, marketing etc.
- develop & implement predictive models
- digital marketing budget management
- communicate analysis and findings to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing & analytics
- Strong communications, written & verbal
- MI reporting experience using analytics tools
- Microsoft office, Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- SQL, R, SAS, Python etc.
- Experience in a web analytics or data / statistics role
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year