We are seeking a switched on Social Media Savvy Digital Marketing Exective (Part Time) to join the team at Wayne Denner. Previous experience not neccessary BUT a can do attitude, hungry for success & willing to learn is paramount. Ongoing training & mentoring will be provided.
It is however essential that you have the following:
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- A Team Player
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
So what will you be doing?
That is a great question and each day is different but the successful candidate will help support marketing activities and campaigns and will have a particular focus on aspects of digita content & web function within waynedenner.com
- Creating and uploading copy and images to website & social media platforms
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns; providing accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Brainstorm ideas for new articles, videos, imagery and content as well as new media opportunties.
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals; communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting; contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns; using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications; assisting the production of video and audio based content.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies; keeping up to date with current digital trends; managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities.
- Helping run a busy office.
Previous experience or interest in the follow ares will be useful:
- Media and communications
- Business and technology
- Creative design
How you can stand out?
If you can show us any of the following we'd be very impressed:
- Writing or Design Portfolio
- Previous experience in Digital
- How you can use Social Media to build and develop relationships