About Us ✨
At GoHire (GoHire.io), we empower businesses to find and hire the right people. Our talent hiring platform helps companies across the world manage jobs, candidates, interviews, and hiring, in less time, with less effort.
Since our founding in 2018, we’ve grown to become a globally distributed team of high-performing, happy people, dedicated to building a product our customers love. Check out our 5-star Capterra rating.
About The Role
The digital marketing specialist will be responsible for overseeing all marketing activities across multiple channels, such as content, advertising, digital, PR, partnerships, website, design, etc. Charged with educating businesses across the world on the need for GoHire, helping them understand how GoHire will make them hire smarter and scale faster.
At GoHire we believe in the power of producing high-quality content to grow our business. Now, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to spearhead our marketing efforts.
You will create some of the most impactful and renowned content marketing materials in our industry and take our marketing to the next level.
You will be a core part of our marketing team collaborating with the founding team ensuring we create impactful campaigns and hit our marketing OKRs and company growth targets.
This role offers a clear pathway to the Head of Marketing role at GoHire.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a marketing role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience with B2B PPC marketing.
- Experience with creating and executing digital marketing campaigns from scratch.
- Experience with SEO and CRO.
- Track record of creating engaging and educational content.
- Ability to work to set OKRs and overall company growth targets.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Knowledge of B2B/SaaS, knowing the latest thinking, influencers, etc.
- A qualification in marketing/journalism/communications/multimedia would be advantageous but not essential.
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team.
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build things from scratch.
Working With Us
- Competitive salary
- 100% Remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Regular compensation reviews
- Flexible holidays, so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with loved ones
- Team excursions twice a year
- Paid 1-month sabbatical after 3 years
At GoHire, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency, trust and practice a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines because work/life harmony is an important part of our organization.
We are a highly driven team coming from many different backgrounds. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend a week together planning, working and having fun. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen our team and the work we produce.
Interviews: November / December 2020
Start date: January 2020
Sound Like You?
We want to hear from you as soon as possible, hit the apply button and send over your application.
Interested in GoHire.io but don’t think this role is the best fit for you? View our other positions.