We’re a Physiotherapy and Sports Injury clinic chain and now at the point of growing into the next phase and want to work on the company brand as well as the Director as an influencer.
We welcome someone who will take initiative and be able to write copy, plan presentations, plan social media campaigns, and a bonus would be to code/maintain a basic website (not mandatory)
This is a 3 month graduate level internship, paying London Living Wage, based in Wandworth, designed to lead to a permanent position.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Digital Media marketing/planning campaigns, writing content and copy
- Assisting the Director with personal brand (linked to company brand)
- Assisting with some day-to-day administration around the clinic (booking patients, welcoming patients, taking payments etc/assisting the therapy team)
- Taking initiative to create social media content in order to boost company profile
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Educated to graduate level
- Very Organised
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Confident and friendly (works well in the team)
- Some experience in assisting companies to boost to the next income level
- Very good at writing copy/prepping newsletters/presentations etc
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Small friendly team – like a family
- Opportunity to really take charge of the projects and make them your own
- Massive opportunity for experience (director doesn’t micromanage – a lot of opportunity for autonomous work)
No Cover Letters, please just submit your CV to be considered