Just Mortgages is the mortgage services arm of Spicerhaart, one of the UK’s largest independent Estate Agency established in 1989. Just Mortgages employ over 150 in-branch Mortgage & Protection Advisers across the UK and have recently launched a highly successful self-employed division, now thriving with 180 advisers across the country.
Our dedication to providing a 5 star service has meant further investment in our Admin Support Team, based in Sheffield, and our Client Services Team based at Colwyn House in Colchester.
With our strong family brand and customer focused work ethic we are becoming one of the most sought after businesses to work for within the mortgage services industry.
Main purpose of the role
We are looking for a Digital Content Coordinator to join our busy team in Colchester. The role will be responsible for generation and maintenance of content across all branded websites and supporting growing our online reputation. This is a perfect opportunity for a marketing graduate.
- Working with our Digital and PR agencies to produce and publish SEO friendly content for our brands’ websites.
- Owner of website CMS
- Maintain microsites on major property portals
- Assisting with the reputation management working with our customer experience team and external PR agencies
- Creating, testing and optimising email campaigns
- Email subscriber management
Training & Support
- Assisting with the creating and editing guidelines, set-up documents across brands and training documents
- Working closely with our network on trouble shooting and providing advice
- Monitor inbound support requests
Digital marketing reporting
- Assisting with digital marketing reporting, analytics, measuring return on investment
Measures of success
- Organic visitors to websites
- Conversion of visitors into booked appointments
- Volume of reviews
- Respond rate of reviews
- Email open rates
- Email click through rates
- Meet agreed objectives and deadlines
- A self-starter with a thirst for learning
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient IT skills particularly in the use of spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and intercommunication skills
- Attention to detail & analytical mind
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and creative
Experience and Qualifications
- Digital Marketing Experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent)
- Degree desirable
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs