A market-leading technology company with big growth ambitions has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant based at its Lancashire office.
They provide a complete range of smart cards, card readers and associated products, working closely with leading industry manufacturers in the UK and Worldwide, offering clients the most up-to-date, innovative products on the market.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be ambitious, confident, a team player and will have the desire to help drive the business forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with the chance to work in a well-established company.
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
About the role:
- Preparation of marketing materials and literature
- Carrying out market research and competitive analysis
- Design and execution of promotional emails
- Reporting of marketing activity
- Maintenance of website including online store
- Planning and execution of social media activities
- Attending tradeshows and seminars as and when required
- Supporting marketing manager on various projects
- Creating content including product descriptions, blogs, social media posts, outreach articles etc
- 1+ year's marketing experience
- Marketing qualification (desirable)
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office & Adobe Suite)
- Fantastic communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail and creative flair
- Experience of CRM, Wordpress & Magento (desirable)
- Experience of social media platforms
- Design skills including the use of adobe photoshop & illustrator (desirable)
- Profit-sharing / share options
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including: Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketer, Marketing Assistant, Junior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, may be considered.
£18,000.00 - £20,000.00 per year