Complete Car Credit is based in Newcastle upon Tyne and was founded by Steven and Tony who have over 25 years’ experience between them in the motor and finance sector. Our mission is to become the biggest and best car finance broker in the UK
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to help with the companies’ visibility online.
Main responsibilities: [will include, but not be limited to:]
- Working closely with the Complete Car Credits Directors to coordinate weekly social media activity to ensure social media channels accurately reflect the variety of work from across the business.
- The creation, writing and editing of social media posts for Facebook and Instagram as well as written content for the company website.
- The creation of imagery, animated gif, infographics and other engaging content.
- Taking photographs of cars to update the company website
- Updating content across the website, ensuring consistency in look and feel.
- Community management of Complete Car Credits social channels.
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends;
implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Proofreading and quality control checking across all digital communications activity
- Use search engine optimization techniques to organically help the complete Car Credit
website rank higher on search engines.
- Learn how to edit images and videos using tools like Adobe Photoshop, Canva and so on.
- Learn Google Analytics and Search Console, as well as other SEO analysis tools such as
screaming frog, MOZ etc.
- Carry out detailed keyword research and provide clear actions as a result
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals, using Google Analytics, Facebook ads and our internal CRM system
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights
Desired skills and qualities:
The ideal candidate will be/have/be able to:
- Self-driven, positive and enthusiastic about learning new skills
- Able to work independently
- Resilient and determined to be successful in an apprenticeship
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An interest and/or experience using a variety of social media platforms
- Excellent IT skills
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to take ownership of individual tasks as well as the confidence to ask for help when needed
- Good attention to detail, high interest in quality control
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.