You will be working for a Digital Marketing Agency based in Manchester. As a Digital apprentice you will work under the Digital Marketing Manager to support the marketing strategy and learn and develop their your skills in order to build a strong, multi-platform online presence to drive leads into the business.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Work on email direct marketing campaigns
- Work on content marketing design guides and campaigns
- Website updates and content additions
- Work with the design team to build landing pages
- Work with the team to plan and deploy a social media strategy
- Learn how to use a range of content creation tools
- Learn how to create paid advertisements on social media and search engines
- Grades A-C in GCSE Maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g. Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- Prepared to commit to a 15-month digital marketing apprenticeship
- Able to demonstrate previous design work
- Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm (1 hour for lunch)
What kind of training will you receive?
Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills.
As a NowSkills Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be assigned a supportive and well experienced Digital Marketing tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade.
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects)
- Digital Marketer Level 3 (awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Principles of Coding
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
We look forward to hearing from you!
Launch your career in IT as a Digital Marketing Apprentice and APPLY TODAY!
Apprentice Wage (Negotiable)