Lencarta Ltd is a fast-expanding e-commerce company specialising in supplying professional photo/video making equipment and consumer electronic products, with a customer base across Europe.
Lencarta are now recruiting for 2 x Digital Marketing Apprentices. The right candidates will very quickly play a key part in our close-knit team of friendly and like-minded people.
Job title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Positions available: 2
Location: Bradford Head Office
Hours of work (per week): 40
Working hours (daily): 9:00am – 5:30pm
Working days: Monday to Friday
Job type: Full-time Apprentice
- Delivering visible improvements to website SEO, PPC and Advertising.
- Preparing and designing the regular newsletter to target customers.
- Overseeing the UK and international eCommerce platforms (Amazon, eBay, etc.) and driving and improving traffic and sales.
- Preparing monthly website promotion (newsletter, ad words, etc.) under budget.
- Contacting and managing the affiliate partners and content creators.
- Developing online sales strategies for old and aged stock.
Listing Management Optimisation:
- Ensuring the images, descriptions and prices are correct and up to date with the latest product information on all sale channels.
- Ensuring that new products are listed on all platforms.
- Testing the online user experience of the website and reporting any bugs.
Data Analysis and Management:
- Maintaining the accuracy of customer database and targeting customers with relevant promotions.
- Collecting and sorting out the data from analytics tools, and analysing and summarising the result with excel. Monitoring the ROI and creating the monthly report to the management.
- Conducting regular competitor research and exploring new popular products and sales opportunities.
Desired skills, qualities and experience:
- Some experience with is highly advantageous, especially within Photoshop
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Interested in and familiar with social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) management
- Problem solver and self-organised
- Be punctual and good at time management
- Work well as part of a team
- Additional language skills is highly advantageous
- Keen ability to learn
- Determined and enthusiastic
- 5x GCSE’s including Maths and English at level C or above
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.