This is a global leader in meal replacements, nutritional supplements and skin care products. Every day, more than 4 million Herbalife Nutrition shakes are consumed around the world.
We reach our customers through a network of distributors - our Herbalife Nutrition Independent Members. They are committed to making a difference in their customers’ lives. The Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor network brings our products into communities, making them readily accessible to our customers.
Today, Herbalife Nutrition operates in more than 90 countries with over 8,000 employees around the world. The Herbalife Nutrition core philosophy of providing access to personalised nutrition to millions of people around the globe is even more relevant today than it was when the company was founded in 1980.
Social – platform and production experience:
- Content creation for Herbalife Social Platform
- Competitors Research
- Support in compiling the monthly social media report
- Support during filming and photo shoots
- Run product shoots and produce content
- Attend cross functional weekly and biweekly meetings
- Influencer Monitoring
Digital Marketing & Innovation:
- Implementing agreed SEO strategy
- Performance reporting – customer & member app, Goherbalife website
- App/GoHL analysis – business trends and analysis
- Review of all other HL digital properties (internal and external facing)
- Further development of App/GoHL reporting suite – e.g. heat maps
- IT Savvy / Creative marketing mind-set
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
- Genuine interest in digital marketing
- Demonstrable ability and passion for learning and self-improvement
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5.30pm,
Friday, 9am - 4.15pm,
36.25hrs per week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
TO APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: