Officially rated the Number 1 Estate Agent in the North East for Sales & Lettings, well don't just take our word for it, visit Allagents.co.uk.
Signature by Mark Small are dynamic, proactive and forward thinking.
We now have 19 locations & 32 dedicated Valuation Managers across the region, covering all areas in the North East!
Our unique hybrid approach incorporates the very best aspects of traditional estate agencies and online only, giving clients the best of both worlds.
Job overview / purpose:
Signature North East has an exciting Apprenticeship opportunity for a motivated individual.
You will be involved in a variety of projects working alongside your line manager.
You will learn how to identify and anticipate the needs and wants of Signature’s potential market, assisting in fulfilling marketing strategies.
The role will also include assisting with event organising for our Signature Charity Ball, which requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills – face to face, via email and telephone.
You’ll need to be motivated, a great communicator and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Provide support and assistance to the Marketing Manager
- Assist in providing necessary market information
- Offer creative input and suggestions when required
- Creating and researching content to post on social media platforms
- Handle a range of digital media, edit photographs, upload videos and manage online content
- Conduct social media related research and develop insight into Signature North East’s online audiences
- Assist with writing newsletters, articles and canvassing leaflets - Organising computerised files and folders
- Liaise with external agencies, such as print suppliers or newspapers and magazines
- Assist in organising and hosting events
- Experience using the main social media platforms, as well as email and the web
- Digital organisational skills, including computerised file and folder organisation
- Personal organisational skills, including time keeping and workspace management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, reliability, flexibility and self-motivation
- Good attention to detail
- Creative frame of mind
- A genuine interest in digital and print marketing
- Help provide copy for and proofing newsletters and canvassing leaflets
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
9am - 5:30pm,
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£138.75 per week
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Work Monday-Friday, with weekends off
- Pension scheme (to be discussed with employer)
- Bonus/commission based on performance
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.