Our mission is to provide high-quality virtualisation solutions with excellent customer service.
Working with virtualDCS, you’ll be working within a team to deliver marketing communications tactics across a range of services and products.
Main role / responsibilities:
Tasks you’ll be involved with, include:
- Participation in digital marketing projects & campaigns, including being involved with campaigns from conception to completion
- Creating and publishing SEO optimised blogs on WordPress based websites
- Creating content for Social Media and responding to enquiries on social media
- Managing interactions through tools including SEM and Hootsuite
- Designing Newsletters, leaflets and brochures (both reseller and end users)
- Email Marketing using MailChimp
- Press releases distribution
- Market research
- Strategic marketing including tasks including digital personas
- SEO and backlink optimisation of websites
- Assisting with exhibition planning
- Webinar creation and management
- Keyword research and auditing
- Website landing page designs
- Use tools to analyse/report on data
- Use a range of online communication platforms
- Use tools to review, monitor & analyse online activity
- Use digital marketing tools
Desired skills & qualities:
- Hard worker
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Creativity and a passion for IT
- Minimum of 5 GSCE's, grade A* - C, including Maths and English.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.