Tronic Extreme was originally formed in 2008 and is now one of the UK’s leading suppliers in CCTV, Security and ePos Equipment. As an always expanding Business, we are constantly looking at improving and developing our product range. We only provide our customers with high quality products, and have launched 2 of the UK’s most popular brands within the CCTV and ePos Industry. TronicVision and TronicPos were both developed by us and are now being used within family homes to large businesses such as Specsavers and Subway Independent Branches. We supply a range of products which usually suit our customer’s needs, take a browse through our website, so whether you’re looking for a full CCTV kit, or simply a cash drawer for your business, we have the right solution for you. If you cannot find what you’re looking for on our website, then simply give us a call.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work within our company and improve our presence online to generate new sales and customers.
Job responsibilities will include all types of online marketing, and the apprentice must have the drive to want to learn and explore new methods of marketing.
Main Marketing duties will include:
- Pay per click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Social media management
- Growing our online presence
- Email marketing
- Blog posts
- Video editing
- Creating graphics and taking product photos
- Strong written English skills.
- Good verbal communication and telephone skills.
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms
- An understanding of latest marketing trends and techniques
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
Desirable, but not necessary experience:
- Web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Mailchimp)
- Photoshop/Video Editing
Desired personal qualities:
- Organised and able to manage multiple activities in parallel.
- Passion for Marketing
- Willingness to Learn
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
30hrs a week / 6hrs a day.
- Increase in salary after probationary period ends
A full time opportunity upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.