Consult Believe are a small digital marketing agency based in Bristol, providing web development and digital marketing services to small and medium businesses.
Main role / Responsibilities:
Working closely with existing Digital Marketing staff, your responsibilities are for the general support, delivery and management of online marketing and SEO related tasks for clients. This could include:
- Managing paid search accounts
- Writing content for websites, outreach to websites for links
- Devising and executing Twitter, Facebook and other social media site strategies
- Completing email marketing campaigns
Desirable skills and qualities:
- Customer Service
- Ability to deliver results
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to diagnose problems with customer accounts / results, and pro-actively suggest solutions.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to be creative and make pro-active suggestions regarding customer marketing campaigns.
- Report Production
- General marketing / online marketing knowledge
- Ability to write content for blogs / articles / forum posts / social media / newsletters / brochures and other corporate / marketing materials
Desirable, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of link building processes and other SEO techniques and systems
- Google Adwords Experience
- Google Adwords Certified
- Good Knowledge of Off-site SEO Practices i.e. Link research, webmaster outreach (white hat only)
- Knowledge of other PPC platforms i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Yahoo and Bing
- Account Management Experience
- Passion in digital marketing and wanting to build a career in this sector
- Commitment – someone who would be keen on developing and build their career in our organisation.
- 5 GCSE’s total:
- English grade C or above
- Maths GCSE grade D or above
- 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any subject
30hrs. / Flexi-time, Monday-Friday.
£6 per hour / £180 per week.
As a progressive employer, our employee friendly policies include:
- 6 weeks holiday
- Duvet day per quarter
- Free pizza Friday’s
- Fresh fruit, snacks & hot drinks in the office
- Regular team events
- Quarterly pay reviews
We are looking for a motivated individual who can form part of our core digital marketing team on a permanent basis once the apprenticeship is complete.
There will also be an opportunity for the apprentice to grow internally and upskill onto a higher apprenticeship level.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.