We are a people first digital consultancy focusing exclusively on helping clients get the most out of Office 365. By creating world class adoption and change management strategies they enable clients to achieve their very best work in days not months.
"Our mission is to make adoption and change management accessible and affordable to organisations of all shapes and sizes to enable the people within them to do their best work".
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience and insights into a fast-paced, growing Change Consultancy. We work within the technology industry and are looking for a candidate who reflects this industry; someone who is innovative, passionate and has a desire to learn and develop. You will be responsible for all areas of digital marketing. This will involve working to tight deadlines and understanding how people view and consume content.
- This role will also give you the opportunity to work across other areas of the business including; human resources, finance and operations.
- Be a guardian of the brand; maintain the use of company names, logos and visual identities
- Ensure all content produced meets objectives and complies with brand guidelines. Design engaging marketing collateral with compelling content and visuals (PowerPoint presentations, infographics
- Video creation would be a bonus!) Management of our website – updating content as and when required
- Work in collaboration with other members of the team to design and run marketing campaigns for our sales channels (email, social etc.)
- Build strong and trusted relationships internally and with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Create insightful content (blogs, articles, and whitepapers) Social media monitoring and engagement; creating campaigns and content to engage with our key stakeholders
- Plan and deliver events - managing guest lists, compiling marketing collateral, sending out invites, selecting event location and managing the event budget
- Create monthly marketing reports which will be presented to the management team.
- Support the Operations Manager with human resources, diary management, finance and procurement administrative tasks. This may include; reviewing, formatting and proofing documents, maintaining supplier lists and uploading and categorising expenses.
- Research for ad hoc projects as required. Provide general office support as required.
- Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Video production experience
- A passion for creative writing
- A self-starter who can proactively support the internal team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and professional development
- Intermediate skills in all Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- An understanding of the major social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
Total of 5 GCSE's:
- English and Maths at Grade D or above
- 3 GCSE's grade A-C in any subjects
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.