Please note this is not a media sales role. We're looking for people who have web/cms/app build experience combined with TTL marketing experience
An award-winning brand commerce agency, who use behavioural science to drive brand purchase, is looking for a technically savvy and highly strategic Digital Marketing Account Director to drive key B2C workstreams across a high-profile client.
This role has a lot of exposure across the entire business, as well as the opportunity to travel internationally; key clients are in Russia, Germany and Brussels. We’re looking for a solid AD who wants to push their skills and grow.
A great AD is the lynchpin of account management; a super pivotal role with heaps of accountability and influence, where you’re able to grow both the account and develop the team. The senior team relies on you; the account teams look up to you. You will report directly to a Group Account Director and work with a Managing Partner on a regular basis, so showing accountability and being able to manage-up is vital.
Day-to-day the role is both strategically challenging, and team-delivery focused. On the strategy side, you’ll be planning the annual delivery of digital projects that span web builds, platform enhancements, API integrations, locator tools, apps, and chatbots, plus we’re now developing elements of the client’s consumer e-commerce strategy.
On the delivery side you will be responsible for managing a team (5 people) to deliver these projects. This is an important client for us, so regular face time and strong relationship management is essential. You will ensure the team is running as efficiently as possible, and you will be expected to have regular team 1-2-1’s and coaching sessions. You’ll be as happy working up a strategic proposal as you are getting your hands dirty supporting an AM to deliver the technical elements of a project.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Strategic thinker; able to juggle complex ideas and client plans and grow the account
- Digitally savvy and experienced managing output across websites, API’s, apps, chatbots
- Insight led and results driven, you ensure we always add value to the projects we deliver
- Pitch/proposal experience; research, writing presentations and presenting to clients
- Experience working in B2C environments
- Self-motivated and driven; can lead clients and their business directly
- Able to build trusted relationships with senior clients, and day-to-day contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills; a natural communicator and presenter
- Commercially astute; excellent financial acumen ensures you can manage the financials tightly (including burn, utilisation, scoping/estimating etc)
- Excellent manager; you know where to delegate and where to manage
- Can manage up as effectively as you manage down
- Highly organised and proactive, you don’t have to be told to action something
- Problem solver by nature, you can spot potential issues and resolve
- Best in class account management; you organize, prioritise and manage heavy workloads and changing project requirements, for both you and wider team members
- You drive quality output, and ensure that our work reflects the best of our offer
Applicants must have the following qualifications, skills knowledge & experience to be considered for this role:
- A good UK degree or equivalent.
- Considerable web/cms/app build experience combined with TTL marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience at Digital Account Director level
- Previous team management experience – minimum 2-3 people
- Experience working on larger international accounts with multiple workstreams/stakeholders
- Experience in preparing and presenting compelling presentations
- Proven experience of driving revenue growth within your accounts
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 30 December 2019. Applicants need only apply if they have an exact match with the skill sets stated. Strictly in the first instance all responses must be via e-mail quoting the reference number in the subject line.