We are currently seeking Digital experts to come join our growing team in the Arab region. We are keen to speak to individuals who are looking to move to the Gulf. This role will be based in Bahrain.
Digital strategists partner with clients to develop, launch and optimize their digital business strategies. Our digital strategy group is a collaborative unit that works alongside our creative and technology teams. Strategists have a passion for turning insight into big, bold ideas. We’re looking for communicators, strategists, planners that combine killer research skills with an ability to discover and articulate insights and how those insights inform a communications strategy. Our strategists are responsible for establishing the strategic direction and thoughtful implementation of programs for a portfolio of clients. In addition to client-oriented solutions, you will be expected to think of new research projects, methods and strategy products APCO can develop to provide value in new ways. You will be proactive, spark debate and seen as a resource able to consistently deliver high quality, actionable thinking.
- Lead digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on analytics, meaningful digital experiences and well-coordinated influencer engagement
- Connect with clients to identify key strategic challenge(s) and business, communications and digital needs to be addressed; evaluate scope of strategic engagement
- Work cross-functionally with other strategy colleagues, client partners, discipline leads, and other internal partners
- Collaborate with colleagues in other offices
- Lead RFP responses in terms of strategy, creative thinking and tactical executions
- Partner with client services to help grow key large accounts and ensure client satisfaction
- Lead large scale projects and events managing large teams and multiple stakeholders
- 7+ years’ experience in a digital environment
- Successful track record of delivering strategically thoughtful projects that deliver measurable impact
- Excellent knowledge of the entire digital ecosystem (Social Media, SEO, SEM, Web Development, Digital Advertising, Social Media Advertising)
- Experience in industry-standard Analytics and Big Data tools
- Excellent communications skills and strong client management and project managment
- A great story teller and story maker
- Talent to manage clients from multiple backgrounds and industries
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independent global communication and business strategy firm with more than 30 offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia – and a diverse global team of more than 800 experts.
APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business and has been named the “Best Place to Work, 2018” by PRWeek and the “Global Public Affairs Agency of the Year, 2018” by the Holmes Report.
The Middle East region is home to over 200 APCO consultants who speak more than 30 languages. APCO works with large governments, semi-government organizations and major corporate entities to manage their reputations and navigate one of the most complex political and socioeconomic landscapes in the world.
Across the region, APCO consistently delivers innovative solutions for clients, including BOT (build-operate-transfer) expertise and License to Operate services. The Middle East offices also drive the ‘APCO AI Comms Lab’, a first-of-its-kind innovation that utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations.