Mid-weight Digital Designer - London - £30,000 - £37,000 (DOE) + Bens.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and extremely creative Digital Designer to join one of London's innovative and well-established media group who work along some fantastic clients and their industry led teams!
As Digital Designer, you'll interpret and implement the creative vision on a broad range of marketing materials, assets and advertising campaigns - both print, digital, social and motion. The role sits within the Product Team who are responsible for defining the vision for the products that millions of their valued customers use every day.
Essential skills/experience required below:
- 3+ years' experience within a fast-paced integrated environment.
- Degree level professional qualification in design.
- Worked in a B2C environment delivering campaigns, across all social and digital marketing collateral.
- Knowledge of best graphic design practices.
- Good typographic skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC and Sketch.
- Experience in creating motion graphics using After Effects.
- HTML, CSS and other standard coding languages (Desirable).
If you are working in the media / publishing industry, in-house or an agency on a primary B2C brand and think you have what it takes to fulfil this incredible role then please do apply - we'd love to hear from you!
£30,000.00 - £37,000.00 per year