My client are a performance led digital marketing agency focused on their client's strategic growth. They are committed to creating the best working environment - recognising success, offering development opportunities and encouraging personalisation while fostering collaboration.
As they steadily grow, they are now looking to recruit a digital designer to expand their reach in the marketplace and join an exciting new opportunity. They work in a hardworking and fast paced environment but like to let their hair down and have fun too!
The role would suit a skilled ux/ui/web designer, someone who have experience across a number of disciplines, someone who is a confident, experienced, understands the market and can create designs that outshine those of their competitors. You will be working on a range of sites, landing pages and creatives for paid advertisement channels, from social media to native ad networks and display campaigns. Experience with ecommerce, WordPress and motion graphics are a must.
- Experience a UI/UX Designer working across multiple disciplines
- Good understanding of user centred design principles.
- Experience in digital health and/or e-commerce is ideal.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experienced with WordPress - Website content management system (CMS).
- Experienced with Magento - Website content management system (CMS) within online shopping sites.
- Experienced with email marketing platforms
- Experienced creating motion graphic ads
- Outstanding in typography and layout design.
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, diagrams, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, including navigational menus, and data visualizations.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, digital wireframes).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Making usability recommendations, rapid prototyping, and translating user requirements to development teams, and performing UI assessments on existing applications and providing recommendations. Ideal candidates should have Wireframing/prototyping, and end user interaction.
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Ideally a BA in Digital Media/ Communication Design OR MA/BA in Graphic Design OR Human Computer Interaction degree OR Design related University degree;
To Be considered for this role, please click "apply".
30,000.00 - 45,000.00 per year