Digital Content Manager
Are you an experienced content professional looking to take the next step in your career? Then we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
QueryClick is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their busy, Edinburgh-based team. In this role, youll be responsible for developing and implementing on-page content strategies, focused on driving success and meeting objectives on your client accounts.
A key part of the role will be planning and scheduling tasks in-line with the strategy, as well as delegating tasks to junior team members and ensuring there is a high standard of work across the board.
You will act as a mentor to junior members of a rapidly growing team, supporting the team lead and other managers with training and development.
As well as an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, the right candidate will have a passion for data analysis, and be able to think creatively and innovatively to produce valuable work that will achieve results for our clients.
- Ownership of digital content strategy across allocated client accounts. This includes the creation and implementation of a content strategy, planning monthly work in-line with budgets, delegating work to Copywriters, Digital Content Executives and freelancers, as well as aligning content priorities with business objectives
- Supporting junior team members on client accounts, including delegation of work, reviewing, offering feedback and providing ad-hoc training.
- Communication with account managers to define monthly priorities and plan work in advance.
- High levels of client communications including face-to-face meetings, regular calls and email comms.
- Supporting with the development of the content department through the development of new services, content reports and content tools.
- Contributing to department growth, creating assets and analysis for sales pitches
What you need to be successful
- Extensive experience in managing content strategy and delivering strong results
- Proven track record of owning content strategies (either in-house or in an agency environment)
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of writing for SEO
- Significant experience of working on search marketing campaigns
- Proven experience of working in a client-facing environment
- In-depth understanding of content marketing
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- a competitive training budget, open to all staff
- a bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- a full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM qualified internal trainers and learning resources.
- merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth.
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great work, life balance is important so offer flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
- QueryClick is an independent digital marketing agency founded in 2008 and quickly established a reputation for new levels of digital marketing performance
- From our growing offices in London and Edinburgh, QueryClick delivers best-in-class multi-channel data insights and strategic consultancy to support blue-chip businesses maximise their growth. All our work is backed by a commitment to a data-driven approach, and a continuous investment in our pioneering in-house technology. Our clients include enterprise brands such as New Look, Tesco and BT.
- QueryClick is rapidly expanding across all departments which include:
SEO RD Analytics PPC Content Digital Engagement CRO Account Management
We operate with a relentless focus on driving sustainable, collaborative success, and positively disrupting the industry. Our vision is to re-invent the future of marketing.
- Our 2017 results speak for themselves
- We managed on average 1.07bn organic revenue for our client base of leading online brands. This accounted for a year-on-year (YoY) traffic improvement of 37%
- We delivered +396m organic revenue YoY
- We managed 16.7m paid revenue under management, @ avg ROI 12.7
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.