My banking client is looking for two candidate with experience in Digital Risk & Compliance. The role is to ensure that the department has an efficient governance framework & procedures to mitigate Digital risks. The successful candidate will support the monitoring & optimise the digital content approval process, ensure there is a well- balanced approach to risk & support the end -to-end governance framework. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of FCA handbooks,PRA & ASA reg requirements.
- Ensure all digital content is prepared in accordance with regulatory & legal obligations and the organisations procedures
- Review and approve the digital content material against FCA guidelines
- Responsible for escalation & liaising with senior management within Legal/Compliance advisory teams
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of FCA handbooks, PRA & ASA reg requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in approval of financial promotions, regulations, operational, conduct & reputational risk/compliance experience within FS/Banking
- Good understanding with regulations & laws relating to financial promotions (e.g. Committee of Advertising Practice Codes, including (FCA) MCOB, COBS, ICOBS, CONC and BCOBS and this BIS Pricing Practices Guide)
- Ability to follow processes designed to ensure compliance with complex regulations
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
£55,000.00 - £85,000.00 per year