What you’ll be doing...
This role is central to Verizon Business marketing efforts in EMEA. As part of the Marketing team you will be responsible for planning, building, executing and reporting on International digital campaigns using Verizon’s marketing automation platforms and reporting engines: SalesForce.com (SDFC) and Marketo.
Using the full functionality of the systems available, testing techniques, collaboration with stakeholders and closed loop processes you will ensure there is continual improvement in digital campaigns to yield strong results.
You will thrive in a matrix environment. Reporting to and working closely with the Head of EMEA Marketing, you will also work as required with others in the Martech team, EMEA Field Marketers and Campaign Owners and Verizon global Martech support teams.
This role is broad in nature and requires significant expertise across a number of key marketing and business functions:
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience in a B2B Marketing function within an IT or ICT industry.
- Experience as a practitioner of marketing automation systems: Marketo and SFDC.
- Experience with using HTML code – as used in marketing automation systems.
- Experience in a range of approaches to Integrated Digital Campaigns including: Email Nurture; Syndicated Content; Paid Media; Paid Social; Search; Web; Campaign Microsites; Telecalling/BANT qualification.
- Experience with web Landing Pages and Campaign Sites, with Google Analytics and use of utm codes to feed into Campaign reporting.
Even better to have:
- A degree.
- Multilingual skills.
- A good understanding of the International market places – Experience working in global environments.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills, preferably with experience working cross-functionally within a virtual/international team.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communications skills; track record of establishing relationships and credibility with leaders across the business.
- Strong understanding of current online/offline marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in B2B digital campaigns using marketing automation platforms.
- Proven ability to design and implement strategic plans; outstanding analytical skills; Lean, Agile and creative experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to be an enthusiastic team player who can contribute with marketing automation deep-domain knowledge and experience to achieve results.
- Kept up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.