As the Digital Account Manager you will be responsible for the governance required to support a rapidly growing business with huge Digital ambitions.
Our client is an award winning and highly recognised in their industry, our client has over 1m customers supported by a brilliant team of c.1200 colleagues, is investing heavily in technology, and is placing digital transformation at the forefront of their growth plans.
You will Manage the end to end planning & co-ordination of all Digital resources whilst working closely with our Development teams, Project Managers & key stakeholders to manage work requests in to the Digital workstack, help prioritise & schedule those requests & enable your teams to deliver work of high quality to time & to budget.
Role - Digital Account Manager
Location - Sheffield
Package - £35k to £45k + bonus + pension + share save scheme + free lunch (every day)
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this is a senior management role that will be responsible for the smooth delivery of Digital initiatives & the co-ordination of all the departments' production resources.
- Demonstrable skills in co-ordinating multiple resources
- Experience of creating governance, workflow & project management processes
- Strong capacity planning & demand forecasting skills
- Experience of using JIRA (or a similar planning/tracking tool)
- Experience of working in fast paced, multi project businesses
- An understanding of Digital & the component parts including UX, Content, Analytics & Development
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
Digital innovation is driving the company and you will be joining a very customer experience / journey focussed Digital hub that has grown from 2 to 19 people in 18 months (with further plans to be 30 before the end of the year) and runs like a start up with the backing of a PLC.
We want to hear from you if you feel the above is a great match. Send us your CV asap and lets chat.
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
£30,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year