|Digital Acceleration Consultant - Technical|
|Full Time Permanent|
|Digital Acceleration Consultant - UK Home/Cambridge/London|
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, our solutions turn opportunities into business value. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver solutions across the asset and operations lifecycles. We use collaborative innovation to empower people and industries, enabling the planet to thrive.
There are 4,400 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
The key focus of this role is to accelerate revenue growth for AVEVA. Specifically, activities will include leading strategic customer pursuits, providing Leadership in assigned vertical market, assisting in developing business and account plans for the Sales organization in order to drive pipeline growth and to provide Executive thought leadership at industry events.
The successful candidate will work across:
• The Global Sales team: The primary focus for this role is to engage with the Sales organization. This role will look to work with the GA Sales teams to position AVEVA appropriately within identified projects and accounts and drive the Digital Acceleration Consulting team on transformative opportunities.
• The Global Support & Services Team: For large scale strategic engagements, this role maybe called upon to take a Program Management function to help steer both AVEVA and customer organizations to increase customer success.
• Business Lines & Portfolio Strategy: This role can help define the key areas for AVEVA to focus on based on market dynamics. As this individual is expected to be close in contact with the market, the industry analysts and the customers, they are in a position provide additional feedback into Business Units and Strategy to provide insights on key investment focus for the Owners, backlog within the EPCs and shifts within the market.
Essential Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Strong experience in working in a software company interacting with Sales, Pre-Sales, Service Delivery and Portfolio Strategy
• Strong understanding of the AVEVA portfolio and the competitive landscape of solution providers
• Understanding of the ecosystem of hardware providers for industrial automation within the different AVEVA verticals
• Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-business to drive growth within the assigned vertical or geography
• Ability to manage and lead cross-functional teams to deliver on customer business requirements
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to build consensus and manage diverse, group-wide stakeholders through influence
• Excellent Stakeholder Management and Impact at all levels
• Strong execution focus and ability to manage ambiguity
Work Experience and Education:
• Minimum 15 years of experience in sales management, business development and/or a customer value creation roles
• Experience in working on the customer side either within an Operator or an EPC with experience in the Process, Power or Marine industries
• BS degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.