Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hours: 40 Hours per week between the hours of 09:00 to 20:00 Monday to Sunday
Job type: Permanent
Respondez is a well renowned and established Customer engagement specialist business and is part of a large and diverse group of businesses that operate across many separate sectors including media, financial services, legal and software development. With offices in London, The Midlands, Wales, The North of England, and India, the combined businesses employ over 450 employees, that are focussed in providing our customers with high quality products and services, that are backed up with rigorous customer service and care.
You’ll be joining our extended team of colleagues at an exciting time, as we are expanding and investing in new business ventures that will extend the range of products and services for our customers.
Responsibilities of the Dialler Manager:
- Taking the lead in effective utilisation and development of our Connex One dialler platform and associated technologies in order to attain positive outcomes for our client’s acquisition campaigns.
- Implement real time adjustments to the dialler to maximise performance and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Documentation of dialler, data management and scripts process with version control.
- Application of a structured approach to test and learn activities ultimately enabling actionable insight.
- Working with team leaders to review and monitor agent performance and productivity
Requirements of the Dialler Manager:
We’ve created a working environment where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results. Above all, this is somewhere exceptional people can excel and help others do the same. We are looking for;
- Having managed outbound acquisition campaigns whilst playing an active role in forecasting, scheduling and real-time monitoring.
- Experience of dialler implementation, dialler management, reporting, MI / BI / KPI and list management
- Understanding and implementing regulatory requirements from Ofcom, ICO, DMA, TPS etc.
- Experience in eliciting requirements and formulating plans to achieve stakeholder targets.
- Exceptional problem solving, organisation and communications skills
- Capacity to learn quickly and execute accurately.
- Strong work ethic and a drive for excellence
- Ability to perform under pressure amid tight deadlines
- Team player, self-motivated and commercially minded
- Demonstrable data management skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office– Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- An entrepreneur/self-starter, someone who always looks for the opportunity to improve
- Data driven
- Insight focused
- Team player
- Drive for results
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Attention to detail
- Educated to degree standard in a numerical or technology focussed subject.
- Experience managing an outbound utility campaigns e.g Energy Switching, Broadband
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Dialler Manager, then please apply now!