Job Description SummaryDiabetes Care, Account Manager Midlands – 12 month FTC
Competitive salary, bonus, car and excellent benefits.
Here at BD we are looking for an account manager to join us on a fixed term contract basis to drive top line sales growth and share gain across Primary Care Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) using a Key Account Management Strategy focusing on our Diabetes Care product range.
You will develop senior level strategic relationships in your key accounts, orchestrating the deployment of BD resources to help customers achieve their purpose through products, services and solutions as well as identify future opportunities for the wider BD Diabetes Care portfolio of products.
Key responsibilities include:
• Build strong relationships with senior level stakeholders, decision makers, influencers and prescribers in all relevant NHS organisations, including: CCGs, Commissioning Support Units, Academic Health Science Networks, etc;
• Position DC’s strategic value proposition with senior level decision makers and influencers ;
• Develop and maintain a high level of regional /national knowledge regarding healthcare trends in the market and NHS system ;
• Create a Key Account Business Plan in an effort to drive our key customer strategies ;
• Deliver account plan objectives and identify short and long term growth opportunities in both the safety and conventional pen needle market, and identifies future opportunities for the wider BD DC product portfolio;
• Co-ordinate and collaborate with the internal team in an effort to address customer and market requirements through strategic business planning and sales execution;
• Maintain a continuous loop of knowledge sharing between customer and company to enable delivery of tightly focused, directly aligned solutions;
• Be the customer subject matter expert - bringing other functions and businesses in when needed;
• Plan conversion management and provides training resource for safety conversion in key accounts, as required;
The successful candidate shall have previous experience in an account management position and have previous experience working with the CCGs in the Birmingham area. You will have strong influencing experience at strategic level (Area Prescribing Committee, CCG, GP Federation or similar) and be able to take the responsibility to develop this guidance and to implement to yield prescribing uplift. You will have had previous experience presenting clinical data to a broad range of customers, Nurses, Consultants and Payers and will have a strong understanding of the structure of the NHS, across both acute and Primary Care.
An entrepreneurial mind-set is a must together with the ability to analyse data to inform their approach and sell strategically.
Life science degree or equivalent experience is preferable.
Apply for this position or check our vacancies on bd.com/careers.
To receive updates and learn more about BD, join our Talent Community at http://bdtal3nt.community/.