Location: Reading (& M4 Corridor)
Day Rate: £500 - £525
Duration: 6 Months
TEC Partners are working with a global leader who are looking for a DevSecOps Consultant to join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts on an initial 6-month contract. The DevSecOps Consultant will be a thought leader, with the ability to communicate clearly and with authority to senior technical and non-technical leadership members. The DevSecOps Consultant will have a strong dev background (e.g. C# and/or Python ), the ability to communicate with technical DevOps engineers and a strong understanding of security architecture/design within Network, Operational or Infrastructure security space.
- Delivering InfoSec focused advice and guidance through technical deliveries and hands-on workshops to a range of leading companies and organisations
- Engage with many different organisations and development teams to meet their short- and long-term goals
- Work with clients to architect and implement innovative solutions and proof of concepts
- Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
- Be part of a thriving developer community that's constantly looking for ways to improve customers' experience, software development goals and use of technology
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones
What we are looking for:
- Strong dev background with experience of programming languages including C# and/or Python, alongside the ability to communicate with technical DevOps engineers
- An understanding of security architecture, design within network, Operational or Infrastructure security space
- Experience of Threat Modelling and SDLC
- Security scanning and secret management tools
- Security of serverless architectures and a deep understanding of Cloud Security
- Knowledge of InfoSec frameworks (eg ISO27001, NIST, PCI DSS etc)
- DevSecOps thought leader, with the ability to communicate clearly and with authority to senior technical and non- technical leadership member
This is an opportunity from an experienced DevSecOps Consultant to join a team of leading industry experts with one of the biggest and best companies in the world. You will have the chance to preview new technology before others in the industry and to continually learn and grow professionally. This is a role and client that you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
£500.00 - £525.00 /per day