Arts Alliance Media (AAM) is a global leader in digital cinema software and services. We offer cutting-edge solutions in software as well as installation, maintenance and support across the cinema ecosystem. Our software touches over 20,000 screens worldwide across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific while our NOC supports over 11,000 screens globally.
AAM’s software products include the SCREENWRITER Theatre Management System (TMS); PRODUCER – an enterprise TMS and content management system operating across the entire cinema circuit; LIFEGUARD – an enterprise system designed to monitor and manage hardware as well as power Network Operations Centres (NOCs); and ADFUSER – a cutting-edge campaign management tool to simplify cinema advertising and increase incremental revenues.
AAM is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer (Contract) to work as part of our DevOps team, a team who provide tooling and expertise in executing the deployment of our enterprise software solutions. The environment includes working with datacentre-hosted systems as well as innovative technology in the cloud space.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an Agile-based software company and of implementing your ideas into a highly skilled and dynamic team of development, infrastructure and support professionals. You will be passionate about the culture of DevOps and implementing and evolving technology stacks in a repeatable, self-service manner. You will be obsessed with configuration and infrastructure as code and container orchestration and keen to lead a team of like-minded individuals in building out tools to enable repeatable, reliable and monitored software deployments, and evangelising knowledge and culture that goes hand in hand with that approach to technology delivery.
- Solid experience working as an administrator within a Linux environment, (mainly CentOS/Redhat).
- Configuration and system management with tools such as Ansible.
- Infrastructure management using HashiCorp Terraform
- Database experience preferably PostgreSQL.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Scripting and experience ideally with Bash and/or Python.
- Open source web servers/load balancers, e.g. Nginx
- Source control tools such as Git or SVN
- Good technical understanding of web services.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and major protocols.
- Develop, implement and support the AAM production, test and development Linux environments.
- Collaborate with the development and software support teams to understand infrastructure requirements..
- Work closely with the businesses Consultants and Site Reliability Engineers to provide knowledge and training, in particular with Terraform and Ansible
- Perform the technical elements of AAM’s end user software releases, working closely with AAM’s Release Manager
- Work closely with the Site Reliability Engineering team to build and enhance monitoring AAM’s Server and Application environments.
- Understand deployment scripts, debug where required, and perform log analysis.
The best people deserve only THE best...
At AAM, we offer employees the following fantastic benefits package:
- Loyalty Discount Cards
- Weekly Fruit Drops
- Last Friday of each month Social
Unfortunately Arts Alliance Media cannot assist with Visa Sponsorship.
Only applicants who have a full entitlement to work in the UK will be considered for this role.