DevOps Engineer/Automation Engineer
Our client based in Cambridge are currently looking for a DevOps/Automation Engineer to join their Agile team and rapidly growing global business.
As the DevOps Engineer, your role will be to own, manage and develop the frameworks used by development teams, testing teams and deployment of my client's products ensuring the latest technologies, tools, processes and good practices are deployed.
You background will include experience with the following:
- Source Control (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Automation/configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible
- Continuous Integration, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Frameworks and scripting languages Python, UNIX Shell scripts, PowerShell
- Build automation and dependency management tools such as Maven, Gradle, Cake Build.
- Windows/Linux Skills
- Postgres or Microsoft SQL Server database skills
- Application Server administration with WebLogic Server, JBoss/WildFly, IIS
- Application container technology ideally with Docker
With exceptional transport links and benefits package, this is a great opportunity for an Engineer to come in and implement DevOps.
Our client offers flexible working hours and has a very generous company pension scheme.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.
£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year