Position: DevOps Engineer
- Technical knowledge of a specific area of DevOps tooling, e.g. Continuous Integration tooling pipelines across a variety of technologies (e.g. Java/.NET), Containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes/etc..), Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure/Google), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform/Chef/Puppet/Ansible), Source control platforms (TFS/VSTS/Git/GitLab/GHE/Bitbucket/Gerrit/etc..)
- Solid core OS level skills (e.g. UNIX/LINUX/Windows/ZOS) with supporting industry standard scripting skills
- Experience of mentoring teams to adopt the latest techniques
- At least one Programming language – 2 years’ experience
- Network protocols & security - 4 years’ experience
- DevOps Tools (like Sonar, Nexus, GIT) – 4 years’ experience
- Exposure to Test Automation Tools and integration into CI/CD pipeine– 3 years’ experience
- Cloud Infrastructure – 2 years’ experience
- Docker Containers – 2 years’ experience
- Rancher – 1+ years’ experience
- CI/CD Pipeline – 2+ years’ experience hands on designing and implementing solutions
- Kubernetes – 2 years’ experience
- Jenkins 2+ years’ experience
- Application Servers – WAS & Liberty – 3 years’ experience
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.