DevOps Developer, 3 Month Contract --- Central London --- £450-£600 p/d
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented and experienced DevOps Developer to join this leading charity, internationally recognised for the incredible life-changing work they do and whose values are at the very forefront of their work!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps Specialist to join a very rewarding environment where you will help steer the company in to a fresh direction and where the good work you do will make a genuine difference to people's lives, then this is the perfect contract for you!
Undergoing huge expansion, this organisation are putting huge emphasis on the growth of their technology division and are looking for an experienced DevOps specialist to help lead them and usher in a new platform.
Essential roles and responsibilities as DevOps Developer
- Collaborate with the all members of the development team (Devs, QA, UX, PM, Management) to improve our tools, technology stack, and application performance and stability
- Establish, design, perform, and execute a comprehensive technology stack overhaul for digital product delivery
- Transform the current Vagrant/VM code development approach to a docker based solution
- Construct and execute network, server, and application status monitoring solutions
- Integrate DDoS protection layers and CDN solutions into a comprehensive development and deployment solution
- Integrate automated testing solutions into our CI/CD pipeline
- Help create and maintain documentation for development, testing, deployment, and training
Key skills & experience for DevOps Developer
- Experience with multiple web hosting environments and providers: AWS, Azure, Amazee.io, platform.sh, Acquia, etc.
- Proficient with multiple CI/CD packages and configurations (such as Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity, etc.)
- Experience installing and configuring automated testing tools (such as Selenium, cucumber, behat, etc.)
- Proficiency in deploying and maintaining Drupal web applications
- Shell scripting and command line tools (including Drush)
- Proficiency with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
If you believe you have what it takes fulfil this incredible DevOps contract role then please do get in touch - we cannot wait to hear from you!
£450.00 - £600.00 /per day