Development Technical Architect - C# / ASP.NET - Bradford £55-60k
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a Market Leading Company based near Bradford, who urgently require a Technical Architect to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate's workload will involve playing a lead role in researching, architecting, gathering requirements, designing, documenting and the creation/modification of software throughout the complete production life cycle.
- Lead a team of software developers in developing, maintaining and expanding the capacity of the company's innovative software
- Taking a leading role in the creation of new products
- Provide and maintain software development standards and participate in the development of departmental strategies
- Work with the team to design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing projects
- Produce reports for management as required
Role Specification and Competencies
- 5 years+ commercial experience as a Software Developer
- Knowledge of systems and frameworks:
- Solid understanding of .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- C# (as the primary language to be used)
- Microsoft MVC 3 or 4
- XML Web services
- NET (main technology) - backend programming knowledge
- Entity Framework (desirable)
- Razor skills (desirable)
- SQL (backend database), and T-SQL
- Solid understanding of XML and the XSD schema.
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace, operating in a dynamic and professional sector. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.
£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year