WM Reply are looking to add a Development Lead / Senior Developer / Head of Development to our team in Chester.
Job Title: Development Lead / Senior Developer / Head of Development
Location: Chester (2 minute walk from Train Station)
Salary: £50- 60k depending on experience
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
WM Reply - Who we are:
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 110 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 8,000 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
Development Lead / Senior Developer / Head of Development – The Role/Tech expertise:
You will have 3 Developers reporting to you with an opportunity to grow a team. 80% of your time will be hands on. Ready to reveal your best? We’ll provide you all what is necessary!
- Practical knowledge of modern JS frameworks/libraries, like React.js, Angular.js, Vue,js (any of)
- Development options Planning: Server Side, Client Side
Nice to have:
- SharePoint (On Premises/Online). Whether you do not have Sharepoint experience, you should be ready to catch up in the shortest terms, involving our internal resources and your own self-learning enthusiasm as well.
- Azure services configuration: subscription plans, Active Directory, Apps, App Services, Storage options
- Workflow options: Nintex, MS Flow
Development Lead / Senior Developer / Head of Development - Work in Team Development:
- Find advantages of developers and help them grow in the area.
- Deliver trainings on cutting edge technologies.
Development Lead / Senior Developer / Head of Development- Education:
- Degree in Computer Science or related
Development Lead / Senior Developer / Head of Development - Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space.
- Diversity is what we do – from a Goth, model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in here.
To submit your CV for this interesting Development Lead / Senior Developer / Head of Development press ‘Apply’ today!