We are recruiting for a Development Analyst to join a client in South Wales on a permanent basis.
Salary £Competitive + package
Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer with facilities for highly potent compounds, specialising in niche pharmaceutical therapies. The company offers a range of out-sourced pharmaceutical services and can support clients from early stages in development to clinical trials through to commercial supply. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit an additional Development Analyst for their analytical development services department.
What you’ll do:
The main purpose of the Development Analyst role is to perform analysis to full compliance of relevant procedures and regulatory/company requirements.
Key responsibilities for the Development Analyst:
- Perform right first time analysis with minimal personal OOS results
- Planning and prioritising workload to satisfy business and client needs
- Ensure compliance to company/GMP regulations
- Assist with team project work when required
- Assist with development and validation activities
- Communicate effectively within the department
Additional tasks may be pertinent depending on level of experience, such as:
- Assisting with technical documentation preparation
- Reviewing analytical results
- Assisting training others as required
- Assisting planning team members activities
- Confidently perform method development and validation activities
- Deputise for Team Leader
- Identify and pursue continuous improvement activities
As an entry level Development Analyst the essential requirements are:
- Degree in Chemistry and theoretical knowledge of HPLC
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and organised team player
For candidates with 2-3 years laboratory based experience within the pharmaceutical industry a position including the additional duties may be suitable.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
Competitive + package