Making a difference. That's what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Massey Ferguson® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Desktop Support Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent Desktop Support Analysts to join our MIS team. This position is responsible for providing analytical & logistical support for the desktop computing park, across the sites directly supported by the UK Desktop Team.
The support provided will be for on-going day-to-day operational needs (incidents, crash maintenance and small change requests). The role will include investigation, analysis, construction, detailed testing and implementation support. It will also include liaison with the AGCO 3rd party providers for hardware and standard PC software
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Provide high quality analytical support for any desktop issues the individual is assigned to provide the on-going operational needs (crash maintenance and small changes). This will include investigation, design, construction, testing and implementation support.
- Develop any desktop modifications in line with the agreed departmental development standards. This includes producing all the necessary deliverables e.g. proposal, specification, etc
- Provide input to any project planning and actual recording to ensure detailed and up-to-date project plans are available for all project deliverables being worked on by the individual.
- Provide responsive action to any high priority issue by providing the agreed level of cover e.g. 7x24 hrs
- Ensure that Sarbanes Oxley compliant policies are applied to all applications developed or supported
Candidates should have:
- Strong and demonstrable experience in Desktop Support / Helpdesk
- Good knowledge of overall IT environment
- Good understanding of the development environments being supported
- Good knowledge of business areas being supported to aid with design
Be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers’ global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
We offer the following benefits:
- Basic salary: £Competitive
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (5%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Holiday trading
- Online retail discount portal
- Childcare vouchers
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
- On-site parking
- On-site restaurant
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application!