Desktop Analyst - Win10/Office 365 - 3 months - Edinburgh - to 160GBP per day
Do you pride yourself in your customer service skills and your Microsoft technical knowledge? Do you want an opportunity to utilise both in an environment that they will be appreciated? If so, I want to hear from you?
My client is in need of a support engineer with proven experience in 1st and 2nd level support in a customer facing deskside environment closing off queries and tickets efficiently. While you will have the support of the wider team, you will be the face of IT for the Edinburgh site and supporting users at all levels.
What you will be doing;
- Supporting users at all levels
- Supporting and administering of Microsoft desktop, laptop and server technologies
- Working as part of the wider IT function for knowledge transfer and to effectively resolve support requests
- Contributing to IT project deliverables
What you?ll bring;
- Positive, proactive attitude with excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Proven experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10 and MS Office (ideally MS Office 365)
- Ability to support users in enterprise Active Directory environments
- A full driving licence and your own vehicle for occasional site visits
- Any additional networking knowledge would also be beneficial
This is a great opportunity for a confident desktop support analyst with strong interpersonal skills to work in a BAU environment with scope to get involved in project work and while 3 months initially, there is scope to extend. Apply with your CV together with details of your availability and required day rate for immediate consideration.