We are looking to fill two Designer / Draughtsperson positions to produce fabrication drawings for client approval prior to manufacture. The Designer will be reporting directly to the Order Processing Manager
Key Result Areas
- Produce fabrication drawings to meet with CWL product guidelines.
- Find out what is involved in a project, so drawings reflect CWL offer and clients requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to obtain required information in a timely manner.
- Ensure the Detailers have the latest approved by client drawings.
- Maintain the project file, documents and correspondence and ensure full history of project is available using the correct forms and procedures.
- Ensure final contract sum can be calculated and issued to client and special purchase items are available when required.
- Obtain written confirmation from client to enable manufacture to commence.
- Effective time management – able to work to deadlines
- Work collaboratively with internal and external customers including Architects, Main Contractors, Councils, Suppliers and Distributors.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Highly organised.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- MS Office Systems – Radan / AutoCAD
- Good team player, but able to work alone on isolated design projects.
- Designers will also be motivated with their career development, demonstrating an active commitment to CPD.
25 days paid holiday.
Free onsite parking.
Company Sick Pay / Corporate Discounted Gym Membership / Quarterly Bonus (subject to qualifying period).
Competitive Salary (Please state your salary expectations when applying for the role)
Closing Date : 31/01/2019 - Shortlisted Designer applicants will be contacted by 7th February 2019 to arrange interviews.
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Professional Development
Competetive plus benefits