UX + UI Design Leaders, you know who you are! Fancy working with a top Challenger Bank? I thought so :)
I am working with a top Management Firm who are working with a Challenger Bank in FinTech looking for a contract Design Lead in UX + UI to join there team asap for 6 months, still sounding good? Fab, then do read on...
The winning role?
- You will be responsible for all the design from concept to completion
- Working within the agile squad's cross-functional product teams
- Closely working with the product owners, designers and engineers
- Coach design teams
The responsibilities you say?
- Manage the creative quality
- Mentor designers
- Lay the design principles for the Delivery team
- Produce the Design Language for the Delivery team and ensure its implementation by all team members
- Create and lead workshops to solve creative problems
- Conduct user research to discover insights, define user personas, and map user journeys
- Plan user testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions
- Create distinctive digital experiences
- Develop new product concepts, storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, and prototypes
- Track UX metrics and reports
What are the skills?
- Proven experience leading teams and working in an Agile Experience in implanting design systems that consistently scale across platforms
- Challenger Banking with FInTech knowledge is essential
- Adobe suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision
If you feel you can lead the team to victory then please do get in touch!
up to 400.00 /per day